Did you know that you can get discounted Winter Park lift tickets, for the 2013-2014 ski season, when you make a lodging reservation with us? Ordering lift tickets is so simple, just let us know when you make your lodging reservation with us that you would like lift tickets and we will have them waiting for you when you check-in.
How To Order Your Lift Tickets
When ordering, we will need to know the following information listed below. You can also order lift tickets at a later date or if you already have a lodging reservation with us.
1. Your reservation number
2. Your last name
3. List the ages of people in your party (so that we can get the appropriate lift ticket for them)
4. Number of days that each person would like to ski
Benefits of Pre-Ordering Lift Tickets
1. No waiting in line for your lift tickets. We have them waiting for you when you check in at our front desk.
2. Know what your lift ticket rate is going to be. Lock in your lift ticket rate when you order your lift tickets through us.
Need to Know When Ordering Discounted Lift Tickets
1. Best pricing is typically before the 2013-2014 ski season starts, our best rates were before November 3, 2013.
2. Ticket prices vary by season, so if you are coming during the Regular Season 1/6/14 - 3/7/14 the rates will be different than Spring Break 3/8/14 - 3/30/14. Tickets prices are generally lower from Late Season 3/31/14 - 4/13/14 and Closing Week 4/14/14 - 4/20/14.
3. For single day or half day tickets, you must contact Winter Park Resort directly at (303) 316-1564.
4. For details on the the type of lift tickets Winter Park Resort offers visit our sister site on: Winter Park lift ticket information.
Information On Discounted Lift Tickets
For more information on Winter Park Lift tickets, please send us an email or give us a call at 800-824-8438 and one of our Reservations team members will be in touch.
Looking for more information on Winter Park Resort? Check out our information page on Colorado's Favorite Resort.