Winter Park Groups, Corporate Meetings and Retreats
Traveling with a small group of friends or family can often be tough if you all want to stay together in one lodging location. Sometimes finding just the right location and venue for a corporate retreat can also be difficult, especially when you only need space for about twenty people. Destinations West has the ideal lodging situation for groups visiting Winter Park on their ski and summer vacation or companies looking for a meeting/retreat location . Many of our larger town-homes and homes range in size from four to five bedrooms and can sleep from twelve up to sixteen people. Small groups and families really enjoy the living space of these larger homes and many of these homes come with more than one master suite, a feature that is appreciated by multiple families or smaller groups that just like their own space. For small groups that want to be near each other but would rather have their own lodging accommodations, Destinations West also has homes, town homes and condominiums that are larger in size and are in close proximity to one another. For the ultimate experience, check out our Fairways View Home a home located on Pole Creek, rated one of the top Golf Courses in Colorado.
If you would like us to help you find the exact town-home or home to fit your group needs when visiting the Winter Park area, be sure to give us a call at 800-545-9378 or send us an email and someone from our groups department will contact you. We also have larger meeting space available for up to 100 people.
Larger Homes Perfect for Meeting Under One Roof:
1. Whispering Pines: Sleeps between 16 and 20 people. Located in the town of Winter Park. Close to town shuttle. In Elk Run Neighborhood.
2. Leland Creek: Sleeps up to 12 people. Located in the town of Winter Park. In the Leland Creek Neighborhood.
3. IN3-D and Dreamcatcher: Both homes sleep up to 12 people each. Next door to one another so could accommodate up to 24 people total. Located across from Winter Park Resort. Gorgeous views of Winter Park Resort.
4. Fairways View: Sleeps up to 12 + people. Located on Pole Creek Golf Course. Numerous levels for utlimate privacy. Four master suites. Bunk room for the kiddos or singles.
5. Winter Wonderland sleeps 12 and Ridgetop sleeps 12. Located on Pole Creek Golf course and almost next door to Fairways View. These three large homes are on the same street and could accommodate a group of 36 people.
Common features of these larger homes:
1. Separate bedroom areas for extra privacy.
2. Large kitchens to cook group meals.
3. Laundry room.
4. Dens or lofts that are perfect for meeting area or break out meeting area.
5. Additional amenities: some homes include saunas, all include hot tubs, some are near outdoor activities like golf, skiing, snowboarding, hiking and biking.
*if one of the homes above do are not available or do not meet your group needs, please be sure to contact us at 800-545-9378 to find alternative group accommodations.